ads

Friday 4 May 2018

How i earned my first $1000







So how do you make your first 1000$? First off, money doesn't grow on trees and second, it requires a lot of work. I never wanted to wake up at 4:30 in the morning at age 14 to earn money, but I did it. 






I wanted things.  end, I am happy I sacrificed the time to learn and to make myself happy with the new things I bought myself. Go out, try your best to find simple jobs that earn money, and save up until you reach the 1000$ mark.





Read Also
How to make money programming 





working! At your age, you'll be doing yourself a favor by working your ass off. It will teach you how to take responsibility, how to maintain consistency, and how to be efficient at work. It may suck devoting time into getting work, but you'll earn two things afterwards: Wisdom and Money.





I am currently 17 and I can honestly say that I am qualified for this answer. At the age of 14, I was already making over two thousand dollars during the summer.





When I was 15, I made 3 grand that summer, and then when I turned 16, I earned around four thousand dollars that summer.




Read Also
Save your way to millions 






 You want to know how? I tried to find a job that I was constantly working at. My first two summers were spent in a cornfield with 10-12 hour days earning minimum wage, which is nothing I can complain about.





Read Also
3 Nigerian banks will give you loan without collateral





I wasn't given the weekends off, so I worked 7 days a week until school started. Why on earth would I do that? I was determined and wanted the money to follow my dream in entertainment.




Read Also
How to start a business with no money 





 I come from a poor family, so I have earned everything that I have. Nothing was simply handed over to me. Starting at age 14, I had to buy my own clothing, because my mom simply didn't have enough money to. In my family, if you want something, you better find a way to buy it, because nobody else will for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment